PorkPAC is the political action committee of NPPC.
Click here to view the list of auction items at the 2013 National Pork Industry Forum.
To educate and support candidates at the state and federal levels whose views represent the interests of pork producers, processors, marketers, consumers and the pork business.
To support and promote legislative, regulatory and public policies that promote and maintain the optimal business and legislative environment in which the swine business can function.
To support policy over politics.
NPPC success in Washington helps to protect your success on the farm.
- Interaction with key members of Congress, the administration and federal agencies.
- Timely information regarding political activities in Washington, D.C.
- An active and unified voice in the political process.
PorkPAC leverages and multiplies the pork industry financial stake in the political process.
- PorkPAC contributions increase the pork industry’s visibility and access to candidates who share our views on legislative and regulatory policies.
- PorkPAC increases the pork industry’s political credibility as a way to hold lawmakers accountable for their actions.
Please send questions and comments regarding PorkPAC to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A financially strong PorkPAC strengthens NPPC’s grassroots, communications and public-policy programs to counter the well-coordinated and well-funded activities of opposition groups.